Networking is critical to the success of cloud-based applications, which are increasingly implemented with distributed architectures and serve users in diverse locations. Good network design is essential to the performance and security of cloud-based apps as well as to end-user satisfaction.
Learn how Microsoft and Riverbed address the challenges of real world use cases with solutions that combine Microsoft network capabilities with Riverbed SD-WAN and Cloud NPM (Network Performance Management).
- Jaime Schmidtke, Cloud Networking Specialist, Microsoft
- Ashok Madanahalli, VP Product Management, Cloud Infrastructure, Riverbed Technology
- Heidi Gabrielson, Director of Product Marketing, Digital Experience Management, Riverbed Technology
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- Microsoft supports hybrid and all-in cloud strategies with networking services built on one of the largest fiber backbones to deliver secure connectivity and highly reliable performance
- Azure Virtual WAN is a new Microsoft service that provides connectivity for branch offices, point-of-sale locations, and other sites using Microsoft global network
- Riverbed SD-WAN simplifies the way networks are designed, deployed and managed with one-click connectivity to Microsoft Azure and centralized, policy-based management
- Riverbed Cloud NPM and on-premises NPM give you the ability to monitor and analyze network performance within the Cloud and across your enterprise
Who should attend?
Industries: All industries
Primary Roles: Network Architect, Network Operations Engineer, Director of Infrastructure & Operations
Find out how networking solutions from Microsoft and Riverbed deliver the performance and security needed for Azure-based applications in real world use cases.
Join SDxCentral and Riverbed Technology on October 30, 2018 at 10:00 am for Network Solutions for Azure-hosted Applications.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.
|Date:||Tuesday, October 30, 2018|
|Time:||10:00 am (PDT)|
|Title:||Network Solutions for Azure-hosted Applications|