The mobile communications revolution is driving the world’s major technology breakthroughs. From wearable devices to connected cars and homes, mobile technology is at the heart of worldwide innovation. As an industry, we are connecting billions of people to the transformative power of the Internet and mobilising every device we use in our daily lives.
In short, we’re on The Edge of Innovation, and the possibilities are endless. The 2015 GSMA Mobile World Congress will convene industry leaders, visionaries and innovators to explore the trends that will shape mobile in the years ahead.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Depending on the type of pass selected, attendees can take advantage of the many components that make up this industry-leading event:
- A world-class thought-leadership Conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
- A cutting-edge product and technology Exhibition featuring more than 1,900 exhibitors
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and networking
- App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe, where the mobile app community gathers to learn, network and engage with innovators
- And the Global Mobile Awards programme, where we recognise industry innovation and achievements
MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2014 SHOWCASED WHAT’S NEXT
Last year’s industry-defining event, Mobile World Congress, was once again hosted in the Mobile World Capital Barcelona, at two world-class venues, Fira Gran Via and Fira Montjuïc.
More than 85,000 attendees from over 200 countries were treated to a wealth of learning and networking opportunities; product showcases and announcements; inspiration and innovation, including:
An exciting lineup of inspiring speakers from mobile operators, consumer brands, organisations, and industries touched by the mobile market including advertising, health, entertainment and education presented at more than 40 conference sessions at MWC. Keynote speakers included:
- Bob Sell, Group Chief Executive, Communication, Media and Technology,Accenture
- Michel Combes, CEO, Alcatel-Lucent
- John Chambers, Chairman & CEO, Cisco
- Timotheus Höttges, Chief Executive Officer, Deutsche Telekom AG
- Joseph Tucci, Chairman & CEO, EMC Corporation
- Mark Zuckerberg, Founder & CEO, Facebook
- Virginia M. Rometty, Chairman, President & CEO, IBM
- Tadashi Onodera, Chairman, KDDI
- Kaoru Kato, President & CEO, NTT Docomo
- Pat Gelsinger, CEO, VMware
- And much more…