The ONAP project was formed in March, 2017 in response to a rising need for a common platform for telecommunication, cable, and cloud operators—and their solution providers—to deliver differentiated network services on demand, profitably and competitively, while leveraging existing investments. 8 months later, a global community of operators, the top 10 networking vendors, and leading professional services firms, has delivered the first vendor-agnostic, model-driven network orchestration and automation platform.
In this webinar, ONAP leaders Arpit Joshipura and Phil Robb will share how ONAP was designed to enable network providers to massively scale their operations and improve efficiency in response to surging network demand, with examples from live trials at leading providers. They will also discuss the unique role of the evolving ONAP community in bringing a vendor-neutral development platform to fruition.
- Arpit Joshipura, GM Networking and Orchestration, Linux Foundation
- Phil Robb, VP Operations and Networking Projects, Linux Foundation
- Tim Doiron, Principal Analyst, ACG Research
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- Rallying point for global network providers
- Unified platform to accelerate VNF development and adoption
- Current Proofs of Concept showing new service delivery in minutes
- Tested blueprints available for key use cases
Who should attend?
Industries: Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Service Provider (Cloud and Web) and Service Provider (Communications)
Primary Roles: Network Architect, Network Operator, DevOps, Developer and Investor
Learn why the majority of the world's major carriers are uniting around the ONAP platform to accelerate their businesses.
Join SDxCentral and Linux Foundation on December 6, 2017 at 10:00 am for ONAP Amsterdam: What You Need to Know.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.