In this webinar you will learn how disruption in the WAN is being reshaped with SD-WAN. As a result, the race is on for service providers to build a differentiated managed SD-WAN service. However, not all strategies are equal. Learn how the benefits of a flexible, agile and secure platform approach can shape your service differentiation across all key vertical markets. A comprehensive strategy will drive increased profitability and increase customer satisfaction of the services delivered.
We will cover an integrated software-based platform that combines with your MPLS and routing services; that is customizable with built-in security to ensure customers are fully protected; that is highly reliable and scalable to meet global demands; and that provides operational excellence delivered with a single pain of glass based on multi-tenant orchestration. An extensible strategy that serves all your customers’ current and future requirements creates long term value.
You’ll find this webinar particularly interesting if you are:
- Product managers reshaping the managed services portfolio leading with SD-WAN
- Network architects restructuring their network for next generation WAN and security
- IT looking to optimize service delivery and empower their customers in the cloud era
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- Integrated SD-WAN with MPLS, IPsec and enterprise routing modernizes the WAN for the cloud era
- Comprehensive security is paramount for the success with SD-WAN
- A software-based platform strategy for SD-WAN will drive greater success across all your managed services
Who should attend?
Industries: Banking and Financial Services, Government (Federal), Government (State and Local), Retail and Wholesale and Service Provider (Managed Services)
Primary Roles: Network Architect, Network Operator, DevOps, Executive and Analyst/Media
Learn how WAN modernization is being reshaped with SD-WAN - unlocking new opportunities for service provider managed services based when built on a flexible and open platform strategy.
Join SDxCentral and Juniper Networks on November 1, 2017 at 10:00 am for A Secure and Scalable SD-WAN Approach to Reshape Managed Services for the Cloud Era.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.