Register for: ITEXPO 2017 from February 8-10, 2017!
Don’t miss ITEXO 2017 from February 8-10, 2017 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida!
Since its launch 18 years ago, ITEXPO is the one event where telecom and IT professionals, C-levels and business owners, developers, and the Channel all gather to learn in conference sessions and conduct business on the show floor. It is the annual meeting point where buyers of communications hardware and services can sit face-to-face with 100s of manufacturers and solutions providers in one place, for three incredibly productive days.
ITEXPO remains the communications industry’s vital, annual kick-off point because it’s content and participants continuously evolve with the marketplace. Today’s buyers connect with the RIGHT sellers to meet their specific, unique needs. ITEXPO Florida 2017 is the 34th rendition of this great event, first held in October, 1999 in San Diego.
ALL solutions providers are represented at ITEXPO – from the market share leaders to the most nimble and innovative new players. Conference sessions give you a complete, unbiased view of what’s available, free from paid sales pitches and vendor-influenced content.
By showcasing everything important in communications under one roof, ITEXPO is the best use of your precious time and money.
- Conference programming focuses on helping you identify today’s most effective solutions to improve efficiency, reduce cost, and increase productivity
- Special workshops focus on key segments and help you evaluate specific vendors offerings
- Keynote speakers provide a big picture approach to What’s Next in communications
- 100s of exhibitors on the expo floor let you compare solutions and actually choose the right products for your organization
What’s in focus at ITEXPO?
- Contact Center/Customer Experience
- Next-Gen Messaging
- Unified Communications & Collaboration
- Cloud Communications
- Team Collaboration
- “It’s All About the API”
- Network Management
- Real-time Web Communications (WebRTC)
- Open Source
For more information and to view the 2017 agenda, visit ITEXPO 2017!