Register for: IoT World 2018 from May 14-17, 2018!
Don’t miss IoT (Internet of Things) World 2018 from May 14-17, 2018 in Santa Clara, California!
Internet of Things World is back with a bang in 2018! Check out some of the new things we have planned and get the dates in your diary now!
- Return of the Hack: Our Hackathon is back for 2018. Attracting the finest developers, engineers and business professionals from Silicon Valley beyond, battling it out for the grand prize
- Building a bigger Startup City: Our Startup City will be bigger than ever before with pitch stages running over two days and over 100 of specially selected startups. This is the place to be to discover the latest innovations in IoT that you won’t spot anywhere else
- Real IoT in Action with our Experience Zones: Featuring two experience zones on the show floor focusing on industrial IoT and AI, try, test and play with the latest products in the market in a fun and interactive environment
- Speakers & experts you want to hear from: We have listened to feedback from our attendees and 2018 will see more speakers delivering content that you will find beneficial. No more sales pitches, our content will deliver actionable insights that will enable you to achieve true value from IoT
- Everyone loves a party: Nobody loves a party more than the Internet of Things World team, and that’s why we are bringing you more parties and more social networking activities than ever before.
- New exhibitors & products to discover: Spend your time exploring our expo hall jam packed with new exhibitors offering every IoT solution possible from analytics platforms, security software, testing, sensors, semiconductors, IoT cloud applications, embedded services, connectivity platforms, networking services, device manufacturers, investment firms, consultancies, industry bodies plus much more!