Register for: IoT (Internet of Things) World 2017 on May 16-18, 2017!
Don’t miss IoT World 2017 on May 16-18, 2017 at The Santa Clara Convention Center in California.
IoT World 2017: Creating Partnerships and Developing Ecosystems to Monetize the IoT Revolution
IoT World 2017 returns to the Santa Clara Convention Center in the heart of Silicon Valley, for 3 days of learning, discovery, partying and networking. With over 11,000 attendees expected through the doors, 400+ global thought leading speakers and 250+ sponsors and exhibitors, Internet of Things World is THE largest IoT event in the marketplace, with the largest span of IoT vertical and horizontal themes being covered.
Meet hundreds of industry top suppliers under one roof:
Whether you are visiting Internet of Things World or exhibiting, the show provides the best platform for connecting senior level passionate IoT professionals with solution providers to forge new business.
Key Benefits & Features
- Free to Attend Expo
- The free to attend expo hall boasts 200+ exhibitors showcasing the latest and greatest IoT solutions. Discover the key to the future of IoT and meet new business partners.
- 8 Conference Tracks
- Covering the most topical issues impacting upon IoT right now within indepth sessions on key IoT vertical topics, stop by and learn from leading IoT experts.
- Executive KeyNote Day
- Featuring C Level speakers from some of the world’s leading corporations, the Executive KeyNote day provides a jam packed day of learning and networking with the best of the best.
- Ecosystem Center Stage
- The Ecosystem Center stage returns, located at the heart of the show floor, stop by to hear form expert IoT speakers.
- IoT Open Source Summit
- The IoT Open Source Summit contains a combination of tactical training sessions, workshops and presentations to examine how open source technologies are fundamental to the success of IoT.
- Startup City
- The jam packed startup city will feature 100+ startups disrupting the IoT space. Featuring startup pitches in front of world renowned investors, awards, plus much more as this area continues to be one of the most popular at the show.
- Take part in the IoT Hackathon and join 250 IoT enthusiasts all competing for the grand prize!
- Innovation of Things Award
- Our stop startups battle it out for the highly coveted Innovation of Things Award!
- Networking Parties
- Meet other IoT professionals in a fun and informal setting and chat over a cocktail or two.
- Analyst Breakfast Briefings
- Taking place each morning of the show, get some face to face time with top industry analysts and up your IoT insights.
- Meeting Village
- A luxurious meeting place designed exclusively for productive meetings throughout the show.
- Workshops & Training Sessions
- Take part in one of our many workshops and training sessions running throughout, during, and post event for additional learning opportunities.
For more information, visit IoT World 2017!