Register for: Interop ITX 2017 on May 15-19, 2017!
Don’t miss Interop ITX 2017 on May 15-19, 2017 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Interop ITX 2017 combines a trusted Conference program with a vendor-neutral Business Hall. We’ll help you fit the pieces of the technology puzzle together.
The Interop ITX 2017 Conference offers five days of world-class education, compelling speakers, and unlimited networking opportunities to help technology leaders keep up with the challenges and drive their businesses forward.
The technology landscape has dramatically changed, requiring new skills, platforms, and services to achieve technology excellence. Attendees will benefit from strategic insight, hands-on technical resources, and an inside look at the emerging technologies affecting today’s IT organizations.
Interop ITX 2017 provides independent content built by a Review Board of objective practitioners and content professionals. The Board ensures that attendees leave armed with the inspiration and insight they need to build their IT roadmap for today and the future, using the best technology available.
The 2017 Conference is organized by six major tracks that are crucial to tech leaders and IT professionals at all points in their careers:
- Infrastructure: Adapt to the new age of software-driven technology with content on virtual environments, SDN, and next-generation WANs, modernizing the data center, container technologies, and architectures that support mobility.
- Data & Analytics: Keep up with skyrocketing data and help your business leverage it by exploring database frameworks and integration, data governance and protection, and making the most of data through the Internet of Things, big data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Cloud: Use the cloud to your technical and business advantage by learning about public cloud, private and hybrid cloud, cloud applications, cloud cost models, migration and integration, cloud security, and managing workloads and performance.
- Security: Understand the growing threat landscape and how to mitigate risk with content on new attack vectors and how to detect them, security architectures, compliance and legal issues, ransomware, incident response, and network, mobile and cloud security challenges.
- DevOps: Bridge the gap between application development and IT operations by delving into continuous delivery, agile methodology, building cross-functional teams, and using DevOps concepts and tools for configuration management and automation.
- Leadership & Professional Development: Help your team and your own career flourish with insight into organizational structure and staffing, recruiting and retaining talent, building and IT budget, innovating with IT, and business skills for success.
For more information and why you should attend, visit Interop ITX 2017.