Register for: IEEE Rockstars of Software-Defined Environments 2016 on September 27, 2016 produced by IEEE Computer Society!
Don’t miss the IEEE Rockstars of Software-Defined Environments 2016 on September 27, 2016:
Virtually every major new technology the world is waiting for – from 5G to virtualized machines – depends on software-defined environments (SDE). With the demand for virtualization staring you in the face, you must decide if you’ll do a major overhaul of your systems or move to SDE in smaller pieces.
Rock Stars of Software-Defined Environments provides you with an opportunity to get high-level insights (from a chief data science officer, 3 CTOs, and 2 VPs from the top companies you want to hear from) and real solutions to your specific problems.
What you’ll learn?
- What are the key enablers for the effective use of software-defined machines? What’s working? What needs work?
- How to conquer the security challenges of next-generation, software-defined data centers.
- How to implement software-defined networks in large infrastructures.
- How to be technology agnostic and never be blindsided by a new technology again.
- How to perpetually improve the mobile user experience regardless of network speed or device sophistication.
- Disruptions about to result from the technical and market evolution of enterprise storage technology, servers, and networks.
- The role that OpenAPIs, OpenFlow, and OpenStack play in software-defined environments.
For more information on the September 27, 2016 5G IEEE Rockstars of Software-Defined Environments 2016 visit the IEEE Rockstars of Software-Defined Environments 2016 agenda.