IT organizations are facing increasing pressures to become more responsive, more flexible, more secure, and to do it all with the same resources or less. Addressing these challenges is made easier with a well thought out strategy, data center architecture, and technology partner that can offer innovative and comprehensive Software-defined solutions for your data center. Join our webinar to see how SDN, Huawei, and Huawei’s Cloud Fabric solution focuses on helping IT and businesses become more successful with Cloud Data Centers. Learn about the challenges, use cases, benefits, and proven worldwide customer successes Huawei can offer with our Cloud Fabric Data Center SDN solution.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Not all SDN strategies are created equal. Understanding the options out there helps build a solid longer term strategy
- What the compelling use cases are and how they can contribute to your business goals. There is more than just network virtualization and segmentation
- SDN strategies can help you shape IT to meet the needs of your business by simplifying and accelerating the secure deployment of new services
- Huawei’s SDN also focuses on providing visibility and insight, through the layers of abstraction, to improve manageability & availability
- Open approaches and solutions are key to providing a clear path to flexibility and lifecycle maximization
Download a copy of SDxCentral’s Future of Network Virtualization and SDN Controller Report and join Huawei on October 21st at 10:00am PT to learn how to shape your cloud data center for business with SDN.
If you can’t make it to the live event, register anyways. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.