Think about the time your network operations team spends defining and provisioning new services, configuring elements, managing updates and testing new services. Now imagine being able to automate those processes to shave months from your production cycle.
That’s the power of the Affirmed Service Automation Platform: a network-wide service automation and orchestration platform that radically simplifies service creation, service provisioning and the turn-up of new virtual network function (VNF) instances in your network.
Instead of controlling just a subset of network devices, ASAP provides broad service automation across a wide range of standard network element interfaces including SOAP, REST, NETCONF/YANG and CLI. The ASAP solution enables non-programmers to quickly create service templates or recipes from existing methods of procedure (MOPs) and execute those recipes across the entire network, providing a complete solution for service lifecycle management.
ASAP goes beyond current service orchestration, automation and flow-through provisioning tools to provide complete configuration management across multivendor virtual and physical network elements and network-wide service instances. It empowers network operators to create new service definitions faster with no complex coding required, and liberates OSS/BSS support teams from the tiresome task of provisioning each element or virtual instance in the network to support those services. By extending the benefits of service automation across the entire network, ASAP enables carriers to reap the full rewards of network virtualization sooner.
In this demonstration, we will highlight how we:
- Allow subject matter experts (SMEs) to quickly create new service definitions without complex coding
- Frees OSS/BSS teams to concentrate on creating policy/business logic rather than implementing it
- Accelerates service deployment in your network
- Eliminates provisioning and configuration errors that result from manual processes
- Delivers northbound/southbound configuration synchronization between the ASAP platform and all deployed network functions
- Provides rapid onboarding of new customer services instances in your network
- Supports end-to-end testing and validation of services before and after production deployment
- Supports service integration cross complex, multivendor networks including both physical and virtual instances of network elements.
Register below for the May 27th DemoFriday with Affirmed Networks!
If you can’t make it to the event, register anyway! We will notify you when the on-demand assets are available on SDxCentral.