Download a free copy of SDxCentral’s recently released 2016 Next-gen Infrastructure Security Report and register for the webinar sponsored by GuardiCore.
Infrastructure trends such as software-defined everything, converged infrastructure and a hybrid cloud have dramatically increased the complexity and dynamics of the modern data center. And with it, traditional IT security practices and technologies have had a hard time keeping up. This upcoming webinar will look at how dynamic approaches to security, coupled with software-defined infrastructure, can help organizations better protect assets inside modern data centers and clouds.
Due to the complex and dynamic nature of modern data centers, along with very high traffic rates, organizations face significant challenges in gaining visibility into application communications and putting proper controls in place to secure east-west (server-to-server) traffic. This means that data center security architecture must be re-evaluated in order to meaningfully address security, shifting focus to application-layer visibility, granular micro-segmentation, real-time detection and automated response.
- Application-layer visibility into all network and application flows that can be translated into easy-to-deploy micro-segmentation policies to better control east-west traffic.
- Real-time breach detection that reduces the “noise” and false-positive rates of traditional detection technologies and enables security teams to quickly identify active, confirmed breaches.
- High-interaction and dynamic threat deception technology that leverages the network infrastructure to automatically redirect intruders into an isolated environment for safe investigation.
- Automated security incident analysis that compiles a full understanding of confirmed attacks and unburdens IT security teams from manual investigative tasks.
- Rapid attack mitigation allowing for real-time attack isolation and remediation of infected files and servers.
Register for the GuardiCore webinar below to learn how dynamic approaches to security, coupled with software-defined infrastructure, can help organizations better protect assets inside modern data centers and clouds.
If you can’t make it to the live event, we’ve got you covered. Register below and we’ll let you know when the on-demand recording is available on SDxCentral.