Depending on the organization, as much as 95 percent of network changes are still performed manually by enterprise IT. At the same time, IT is also responsible for digitizing their business, so IT groups have become increasingly constrained by this manual burden. Additionally, enterprise networks are often made up of devices from dozens of vendors which have been deployed over many years creating what’s often called “technical debt” – complicating matters even more.
To solve these challenges, automation has become an important strategy for improving responsiveness to business needs while reducing network errors, outages and security risks. Join us as we look at a real-world use cases, including:
- A global pharmaceutical and their challenge to deploy MS OneDrive, which required a QoS policy to be deployed on over 400 routers.
- The challenge of managing multiple physical platforms that are being migrated to virtual devices.
- Address the challenge of deploying Network Access Control (NAC) on existing switches – requiring the real-time discovery of port and VLAN information from network devices.
Attendees will understand the various ways they can “software-enable” their existing network for configuration agility and compliance using Gluware.
- Jeff Gray, CEO, Co-Founder, Gluware
- Olivier Huynh Van, CTO, Co-Founder, Gluware
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- Gluware provides a platform to automate and orchestrate the brownfield Enterprise network
- Learn how to automate multi-vendor QoS on routers with Gluware to expedite application deployment
- Learn how to automate the deployment of NAC on existing switches with Gluware to address security concerns
Who should attend?
Industries: Retail and Wholesale, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences and Medical Products, Healthcare, Government (Federal) and Banking and Financial Services
Primary Roles: Analyst/Media, Executive, DevOps, Network Operator and Network Architect
Enterprises across the globe are digitizing their businesses, and as they do, automation provides the key to enabling agility while reducing errors, outages and security risks. In this session, we will show how Gluware can software enable the automation of brownfield enterprise networks and address uses-cases including multi-vendor QoS on routers and NAC on existing switches.
Join SDxCentral and Glueware on April 27, 2018 at 10:00 am for Software-Enable your Brownfield Network – Automate Multi-Vendor QoS on Routers & NAC.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.
|Date:||Friday, April 27, 2018|
|Time:||10:00 am (PDT)|
|Title:||Software-Enable your Brownfield Network – Automate Multi-Vendor QoS on Routers & NAC|