Register now for: FutureWAN’17: The SD-WAN Virtual Summit from January 16-20, 2017!
Break the status quo with Enterprise Grade SD-WAN and learn what some of the top service providers and solution providers in the industry have to say about this critical topic.
If you manage infrastructure for an Enterprise, no matter what size, don’t miss this unique opportunity to hear from experts who have deployed SD-WANs. Come join online and understand why SD-WAN is one of the fastest adopted SDN technology, and what to look for in an SD-WAN solution. Leading industry analysts, technology players, and service providers come together to discuss wide-ranging topics on hybrid WAN, including security, routing, cloud, network monitoring and managed SD-WAN.
At this event, you’ll get the chance to attend information-filled sessions across the following tracks:
- Enterprise Grade SD-WAN:
- IT Operations:
- Analyst Keynote: Building the SD-WAN Business Case (Nemertes Research)
- Packet Pushers Open Mic: Real SD-WAN Challenges Live Q&A
- LiveAction: Gaining Deep Visibility Into The WAN Overlay
- CA Technologies: Enhance SD-WAN Monitoring and Management
- Cloud and Security:
- Managed SD-Wan Services:
- VMware: A Virtual Edge Solution for Managed Branch Services
- Verizon: Banking, Manufacturing, and Healthcare Case Studies
- Singtel: Addressing Hybrid Network Challenges in Asia Pacific with SD-WAN
To learn more about the summit tracks and to view the event schedule, visit FutureWAN’17: The SD-WAN Virtual Summit!