Is your data center ready for the future? Learn about what is shaping the data center, how to cut through the noise on data center networking and listen to what you really need to build a reliable data center. This webinar will address the following topics:
- How software gives an advantage to running and managing the data center with support for DevOps, multi-cloud and hyperconverged environments.
- See what other enterprise customers are deploying to scale to the dynamic needs of the data center. See case studies from enterprises and hosted service providers.
- Achieve high performance and high satisfaction at low cost by building a network that will scale to the needs of your future data center.
- Learn about the use cases for classic 3 tier and modern leaf spine architecture and see which one will work best for your needs.
- Understand the role of networking in solutions for big data, cloud, hyperconverged applications.
- Learn how to leverage Telemetry to identify bottlenecks and address application performance.
- Leverage SDN to provision and optimize the network.
- Understand how compute, storage and networking work better together with simplified management.
- See how to avoid vendor lock-in and build a data center based on open and interoperability.
- Priya Natarajan, Sr. Director, Head of WW GTM, Lenovo
- Glen Lance, State Manager, Vintek
- Paul Parker-Johnson, Principal Analyst, ACG Research
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- About the trends driving the modern data center
- To build a network that can seamlessly scale
- How others have benefited from high performance and high value offered by Lenovo networking
- To leverage telemetry to protect and grow your business
Who should attend?
Industries: Service Provider (Communications), Service Provider (Cloud and Web) and Enterprise
Primary Roles: Chief Information Officers, Executives and Network Architects
Learn how to design a network that scales and adapts to new demands on the data center.
Join SDxCentral and Lenovo on April 24, 2018 at 10:00 am for Future-proof Your Data Center Networking for Big Data, Cloud, and Hyper-converged Applications.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.