Ericsson 2018 Cloud Orchestration and DevOps Report Webinar
In this webinar, we will take you through an automation Journey from self-healing to Network Slicing. We will present two use cases with quantified results achieved by some of our customers. The first use case covers the automation of service lifecycle, including VNF onboarding, service design, provisioning and closed loop assurance.
The second use case will explore network slicing including the definition of blueprints and network slice lifecycle management. Register for the webinar to find out how dynamic orchestration can help you to achieve automation and operational savings no matter where you are in the automation journey.
- Marton Sabli, Head of Orchestration in Business Area Digital Services, Ericsson
- Oliver Cantor, Associate Director, Integrated Network and Security Solutions, Verizon
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- Orchestration is a key enabler of self-provisioning of services reducing service offering times, like mobile VPN, from days to hours.
- Dynamic Orchestration automate testing, onboarding and certification of multi-vendor VNFs cutting installation time, like SD-WAN and vCPE, from weeks to days.
- New use cases in the 5G industry verticals demand automation of service creation, network resource configuration and service fulfillment that can be achieved with dynamic orchestration seamlessly cross-domain.
Dynamic Orchestration will help you to achieve automation and operational savings no matter where you are in the automation journey (network virtualization, multi-vendor cloud deployment or distributed cloud).
Join SDxCentral and Ericsson on August 14, 2018 at 10:00 am for Report Webinar: Orchestration in Action.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.