Register for: Embedded Linux Conference 2017 from February 21-23, 2017!
Don’t miss Embedded Linux Conference 2017 from February 21-23, 2017 at the Hilton Portland in Portland, Oregon, produced by The Linux Foundation.
The Embedded Linux Conference (ELC) is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. For the past 12 years, ELC has had the largest collection of sessions dedicated exclusively to embedded Linux and embedded Linux developers.At Embedded Linux Conference 2017, you can collaborate with other experts on all aspects of embedded Linux from the hardware all the way up to user space development. It is the preeminent space for product vendors and kernel and systems developers to collaborate with technologists building the applications running on embedded Linux platforms. ELC is embedded Linux experts working together on solutions to your embedded Linux problems.
- Developers – Kernel Developers, System Developers and User Space Developers
- Product Vendors
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn about the newest and most interesting embedded technologies in a vendor-neutral setting.
- Get access to leading experts in both formal and informal settings.
- Have fascinating discussions and collaborate with both peers and experts in embedded Linux.
- Gain a competitive advantage with innovative embedded Linux solutions.
The Embedded Linux Conference is the not to be missed annual event for influential technologists in embedded Linux!
For more information, visit Embedded Linux Conference 2017!