Register for: DevSecCon: DevOps & SecOps Conference 2016 on October 20, 2016 produced by DevSecCon!
Don’t miss the DevSecCon: DevOps & SecOps Conference 2016 on October 20, 2016:
DevSecCon brings together key figures from both the DevOps and SecOps world to showcase how these two core competencies can align to improve the overall quality of software and project delivery. The conference aims to share those insights and experiences to help our attendees challenge the status quo in their organisations and radically rethink their approach to secure development and delivery.
The event is run by practitioners, for practitioners. With keynote presentations from industry experts, plus panel discussions and hands-on workshops, attendees will receive thought-provoking insights as well as actionable tips and best practices.
- To learn about ways to implement security as code in the overall development process – from the supply chain to the customer experience
- To find out how you can apply security to match your strategic business objectives
- For a chance to meet with the worlds’ DevSecOps leaders
- The opportunity to network with your peers in the DevSecOps community, exchange ideas and develop new professional relationships
- To stay up-to-date with latest technologies and innovations in development, security and operations
For more information on the October 20, 2016 DevSecCon: DevOps & SecOps Conference, visit the DevSecCon: DevOps & SecOps Conference 2016 agenda.