Register for: DevSecCon Asia 2017 on February 23, 2017!
Don’t miss DevSecCon Asia 2017 on February 23, 2017 in Singapore.
DevSecCon Asia 2017 brings together key figures from both the DevOps and Security world to showcase how these two core competencies can align to improve the overall quality of software and project delivery. The conference aims to share those insights and experiences to help our attendees challenge the status quo in their organizations and radically rethink their approach to secure development and delivery.
The event is run by practitioners, for practitioners. With keynote presentations from industry experts, plus panel discussions and hands-on workshops, attendees will receive thought-provoking insights as well as actionable tips and best practices.
IT security has never been more important – and if there’s one thing we all know, it’s that it will only get more critical, not less. But with business pressures demanding quick release cycles for new software, security is too often managed as an afterthought, compressed into a reduced timeframe and vastly compromised as a result.
But you shouldn’t have to sacrifice security for speed of delivery. DevOps and Security practices can – and should – work together to ensure security is built into development continuously, without impacting critical deadlines and delaying release cycles. Don’t accept the compromise.
What can you find at DevSecCon Asia 2017?
- Dual-track DevSecOps conference featuring a series of lightning talks, presentations and workshops
- Exhibitor area providing insights to new products and services
- To learn about ways to implement security as code in the overall development process – from the supply chain to the customer experience
- To find out how you can apply security to match your strategic business objectives
- For a chance to meet with the worlds’ DevSecOps leaders
- The opportunity to network with your peers in the DevSecOps community, exchange ideas and develop new professional relationships
- To stay up-to-date with latest technologies and innovations in development, security and operations
Who is DevSecCon for?
- DevOps, Security and DevSecOps practitioners
- Agile practitioners
- Developers, Pentesters and Sysadmins
- Architects, Engineers and Analysts
- CIOs, CISOs and IT Managers
For more information, visit DevSecCon Asia 2017!