New to SDNCentral? Want to learn more about SDN and NFV? Interested in hearing from top vendors and organizations about new products and services? All of these are great reasons to visit our events page to register for more SDNCentral SDN and NFV events, including webinars, DemoFridays, and more. If you want to see what we’ve done in the past, check out our archives for DemoFriday and SDNUniversity.
SDN & NFV are quickly becoming the technology of choice for deployment. Both help reduce operational costs, simplify inventory and network management, speed up provisioning, improve network security, and enhance network flexibility and scalability.
However, Communication Service Providers (CSPs) are still unsure of the capital and operational expenditure for SDN adoption. CSPs expect Communication Equipment Providers (CEPs) to develop and provide SDN and NFV solutions that are not very cost intensive, easy to deploy, feature-rich and customizable as per individual requirements without sacrificing on performance in the virtual environment.
In this webinar Aricent experts will discuss how they can optimize the development of carrier grade SDN and NFV solutions. They will provide insights into how existing networking solutions can be efficiently converted into cloud based solutions that support SDN and NFV.
In this webinar Aricent experts will cover:
- Need for a Carrier Grade SDN/NFV Solution
- How to streamline the development of carrier grade SDN and NFV solutions including migration of legacy networking products to SDN and NFV
- The various applications of SDN and NFV that can be leveraged to create solutions such as Virtual CPE (vCPE), OpenFlow switches, & Cloud EPC
- The typical ways I/O performance bottlenecks can be solved for NFV
- The various functionalities that are provided by leading open source platforms such as OpenDaylight and OpenStack which can be leveraged to reduce development cost and time
Sign up for the DemoFriday on Friday, December 11 at 10:00 a.m. PST to watch Aricent demo “Optimizing Development of Carrier Grade SDN / NFV Solutions”. We’ll see you there!