Service providers are interested in a turnkey solution to simplify and accelerate production deployments. This is possible with a fully integrated and validated joint solution from industry leading vendors that enables service providers to immediately launch their own services on top of an NFV platform – minimizing if not eliminating the need to apply costly engineering resources to develop their own infrastructure. In this webinar, learn about the advantages of using general purpose hardware and flexible, openly architected software in which service provider functionality can be enhanced more rapidly than in legacy designs.
- Khurram Khawaja, Sr. Product Manager, Dell EMC
- Joe Maloney, Director Sales, Dell EMC
- Misbah Mahmoodi, Director of Product Marketing, VMware
- Jambi Ganbar, Sr. Technical Solutions Manager NFV Ready Program, VMware
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- Gain insights into the architectural elements of a leading turnkey NFV solution with purpose built hardware, a modern infrastructure software stack and the role of open source technologies.
- Hear more about relevant customer case observations as reported by a third party analyst firm.
- Find out about Dell EMC and VMware’s solutions in this space and how they can help your real-world business and technical challenges for service providers.
Who should attend?
Industries: Service Provider (Managed Services), Service Provider (Communications), Telcommunications, Mobile Operators, Consumer Webtech, Enterprise Webtech and Large Enterprises
Primary Roles: CTO, CIO, CXO, Business Operators, Mobile Operators, Partners and Vendor
In this webinar, learn about the real world viability as well as the availability of turnkey solutions to simplify and accelerate NFV production deployments in service provider environment.
Join SDxCentral and Dell EMC | Networking on April 12, 2018 at 10:00 am for Helping Service Providers Go from Palette to NFV Production with Ease.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.