Register for: Cyber Resilience & InfoSeC 2017 on February 6 – 7, 2017 produced by Fleming!
Don’t miss the Cyber Resilience & InfoSeC 2017 on February 6 – 7, 2017:
- Cyberwars in the Middle East: What Corporations and Governments need to do?
- Burning Under a Cyber Sun – Information & Operational Security is Everyone’s Responsibility
- Becoming the Adversary – Hacker’s Perspective on Attacking an Organization
- Internet of Threats (IoT), Cloud Big Data etc. – Benefits and Challenges
- Agents of Change – Women in IT
- Insider Threat: User Behavior Management and Awareness
- Dangers of Ransomware: Is anyone safe?
- Incident Response: Preparing, identifying, containing, eradicating & recovery
- Power Debate & Hot Brain Storming Sessions
- Executive Panel Session: Leader’s Dialogue
- Thought Provoking Real Life Incident Sharing
- Extensive Exhibition: Latest Products & Solutions
- Live Hack Demos
- Exclusive Breakfast – Briefing on CyberWars
For more information on the February 6 – 7, 2017 Cyber Resilience & InfoSeC 2017 visit the Cyber Resilience & InfoSeC 2017 agenda.