Software-Defined WANs are no longer just for large buildings with loads of traffic headed to the data center. The expansion of enterprise-grade LTE networks, the upcoming availability of Gigabit LTE, and some carriers’ support for unmetered data plans are making wireless viable as a primary WAN link and ideal for accessing Internet and SaaS content directly from the branch. Also, the flexibility provided by wireless is critical for today’s enterprises that are pushing the boundaries of the branch out of buildings to bring products and services directly to their customers’ locations.
Join Cradlepoint’s Chief Marketing Officer, Todd Krautkremer, and Donna Johnson, VP of Product and Solution Marketing, for a live webinar on June 21, 2018, at 10 am PT to explore how the combination of wireless connectivity and SD-WAN is ideal for bringing reliability and security to today’s increasingly mobile workforce and ever-expanding network’s edge — and for providing connectivity to applications and data in the cloud.
Topics will include:
- Today’s needs and challenges at the network’s edge
- Why LTE is ready to be a primary WAN link for many types of organizations
- How SD-WAN has expanded beyond the branch into in-vehicle environments
- How SD-WAN has expanded beyond the physical branch into in-vehicle environments
- The importance of cloud-delivered visibility and control for wireless WAN
- Todd Krautkremer, Chief Marketing Officer, Cradlepoint
- Donna Johnson, VP of Production and Solution Marketing, Cradlepoint
The combination of wireless connectivity and SD-WAN is ideal for bringing reliability and security to today’s increasingly mobile workforce and ever-expanding network’s edge, and for providing connectivity to applications and data in the cloud.
Join SDxCentral and Cradlepoint on June 21st at 10:00 am PT for ‘LTE’s Role as a Primary WAN Link’.
Can’t make it to the live event? Register anyway! SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand webinar is available.
|Date:||Thursday, June 21, 2018|
|Time:||10:00 am (PDT)|
|Title:||LTE’s Role as a Primary WAN Link|