SD-WAN doesn’t need to be an all or nothing migration. In fact, for most companies it will be part of an overall hybrid WAN implementation. In fact, an IHS Markit March 2017 survey of 163 midsize and large enterprises revealed that four out of five respondents noted that they plan to adopt SD-WAN over the next four years. Easing into the many proven benefits of SD-WAN, can be an effective “All Network Solution” to test and experience new business capabilities across a distributed enterprise.
Expert panelists will discuss the key considerations and steps you can take to reimagine your network for future business opportunities.
Our panelists for this interactive webinar and discussion will be:
- Jeff Lewis, Vice President of Product Management for Comcast Business focused on next-generation networking, cloud, data center, Wi-Fi, and Internet solutions for business.
- Tim Doiron, Principal Analyst at ACG Research
Calm your concerns and gain valuable strategies to ease into SD-WAN.
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- Understand how SD-WAN can unleash new opportunities for your business
- Overcome well-founded concerns about SD-WAN
- Learn how SD-WAN can work with your existing network
Who should attend?
Primary Roles: Network Architect and Executive
Join us for a dynamic discussion about how to ease into SD-WAN to test and experience new business capabilities across a distributed enterprise.
Join SDxCentral and Comcast on November 7, 2017 at 10:00 am for Developing a Hybrid Plan for SD-WAN.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.