Attend: CableLabs Summer Conference 2019 from August 5 – 7, 2019!
Don’t miss CableLabs Summer Conference 2019 from August 5 – 7, 2019 in Keystone, Colorado!
CableLabs wakes up every day to invent the future. Their powerful innovation engine develops life-altering technologies that move communities and industries toward more connected tomorrows. They create global impact through 62 member companies around the world, their UpRamp startup platform, their market solutions provider Kyrio, a state-of-the art research and innovation facility, partnerships with top tier universities, and a collaborative ecosystem with thousands of suppliers. Through a relentless pursuit of what’s next, CableLabs transform concepts, dreams and impossibilities into practical and adoptable realities.
Working towards the future of technology:
- Wireless: Smart communities of tomorrow depend on wireless. As the demand for wireless connectivity grows, we’re working on the next generation of wireless technologies, like mobile, Wi-Fi and wireless-wireline network convergence.
- Wired: Wired architecture is the backbone of the high-speed, low latency access network of the future. Our breakthrough innovations in this area will allow cable operators to support new high-bandwidth services and enable significant expansion of fiber in the network.
- Security: In an era of smart devices and clouds, cybersecurity is paramount. We’re working with the global tech industry to deploy security controls and architectures that can keep vacation photos and retirement funds safe
- AI & Machine Learning: Research in machine learning and swarm intelligence can lead to breakthroughs that will greatly improve our lives. Our team is already exploring some of the possibilities and is preparing the network to support AI advancements of the future.
- Technology Strategy: Our strategy is designed to benefit the entire value chain, from cable operators, the startup community, product suppliers, component manufacturers — all the way to subscribers who are able to experience improved services in their homes and businesses.
- Technology Policy: Our unique position within the cable industry allows us to drive policy priorities in wireless, broadband, cybersecurity and many other areas. Our industry’s economic well-being and competitive future depends on it.
Through partnerships in research, experimentation and imagination, CableLabs is able to not only tackle the challenges that the connectivity industry faces today, but able to lay the groundwork for the future by discovering new ways to strengthen connections for millions tomorrow.
For more information and to stay updated on event details as the conference approaches, visit “CableLabs Summer Conference 2019”.