Modern networking technologies like software-defined data center and software-defined WAN, create agile networks that automatically respond to user demand but bring a new monitoring complexity never seen before like:
- Expansion of Cloud based Applications and Infrastructures requires visibility and assurance across the WAN to ensure end-user experience of critical applications
- Software Defined Overlay adds additional complexity which requires understanding and correlation of the Control and Data plane infrastructure
- Many more devices and interfaces on the network than ever before; using up data center resources.
- More devices means more noise on the network. Events need to be correlated to only surface actionable information to NetOps for faster triage.
For over 20+ years, CA Technologies has understood that without a scalable, comprehensive and modern full-stack NPM solution for the old and new networks, the customer experience will suffer. In this session, you will learn about the Network Operations and Analytics platform from CA that delivers advanced network analytics and comprehensive support for Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) and Cisco SD-WAN.
During the webinar, you’ll learn how CA delivers a single and scalable operations experience with easy OOTB dashboards for NOC personnel to correlate network health with faults and events for modern technologies like Cisco ACI, SD-WAN, vCPE to traditional SNMP performance, flow and traffic analysis and TCP/Application transport analysis…in one unified platform.
- Jeremy Rossbach, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Network Operations and Analytics, CA Technologies
- Jason Normandin, Sr. Principal Product Manager, Network Operations and Analytics, CA Technologies
Join SDxCentral and CA Technologies on June 26th at 10:00 am PT for ‘Realize the Full Value of Your Cisco ACI and SD-WAN Investments’.
Can’t make it to the live event? Register anyway! SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand webinar is available.
During the webinar, you'll learn:
- Troubleshooting top-down application performance in Cisco SDWAN networks
- Assessing impact to application bottoms-up in an Cisco ACI data center
- Full stack analysis via analytics combining compute/storage data streams
Who should attend?
Industries: Manufacturing, Financial, Telecommunications, Service Providers, Government, Utilities and Healthcare
Primary Roles: VP, Director, Manager of IT, Manager of Network Operations, Network Managers, Network Engineers and Network Architects
Ensure a reliable customer experience over SDN architectures with advanced network visibility fueled by converged data streams and practical network analytics.
Join SDxCentral on June 26, 2018 at 10:00 am for Realize the Full Value of Your Cisco ACI and SD-WAN Investments.
If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway. SDxCentral will let you know when the on-demand recording is available.
|Date:||Tuesday, June 26, 2018|
|Time:||10:00 am (PDT)|
|Title:||Realize the Full Value of Your Cisco ACI and SD-WAN Investments|