Computing models in today’s dynamic data centers and clouds are changing dramatically. Application-centric enterprises are finding that they need to develop nimble operational models for infrastructure, networking, and application services. Application delivery controllers (ADCs) are an important part of the networking and application services considerations for software-defined data centers.
New software-defined load balancers are significantly improving the way that application services are delivered and scaled, while freeing IT from repetitive tasks through intelligent automation. Application developers and lines of business are benefiting from better APIs that align with their goals for continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) and cloud-native applications.
In the upcoming DemoFriday on May 13th Avi Networks will show you how to help address these considerations with the Avi Vantage Platform – a next generation ADC solution built on software-defined principles. If you are a network or cloud administrator or architect, in the DevOps team, or you are in charge of load balancing, security, or IT operations, this webinar is for you. Join Avi Networks’ VP of Product, Guru Chahal in this hands-on demo of advanced capabilities that can deliver application agility, turnkey deployments, and simplified operations.
In this DemoFriday, you’ll learn:
- How to eliminate the overprovisioning and overspending that is typical with traditional hardware-based load balancing solutions?
- How to scale not just load balancers but also applications, elastically and predictively based on real-time traffic patterns?
- How to take advantage of x86 servers, VMs, or containers to deliver application services close to individual applications?
- What are the best ways to support multi-cloud deployments and cloud-native applications?
- Powerful tools to visualize application topology and performance with central management of all your load balancing resources.
- Ways to troubleshoot applications in minutes with the ability to record and replay traffic events, security and client data.
- How to accelerate application services for SDN environments such as Cisco ACI and private clouds such as OpenStack or for container-based microservices applications?
The move to agile infrastructure and operations is already happening and it is now reaching critical networking components in the stack such as ADCs.
Register for this DemoFriday on May 13th at 10:00am PT to learn how you can help accelerate application services and also lower your TCO for application services for your data center or public cloud applications.
If you can’t make to this DemoFriday, register anyways. SDxCentral will let you know when the recorded presentation is available on-demand.