Network virtualization and centralized control of network resources is being increasingly leveraged by operators to not only reduce costs but also increase monetization opportunities and enhance customer experience. Operators today are demanding innovative solutions from network equipment manufacturers, especially to manage complex wireless carrier networks such as LTE/3G and access/edge networks. NFV & SDN simplify development of network elements, provide high scalability and flexibility through virtualization and help operators respond better to changing market requirements through dynamic allocation of resources.
In this webinar, Aricent‘s experts will discuss the various challenges faced by service providers and how they can be addressed through SDN & NFV for an LTE core and service provider access/edge networks. They will discuss the various factors to be considered when developing and implementing SDN & NFV solutions and provide insights into multiple SDN & NFV applications such as Cloud EPC, Virtual CPE, Virtual WLAN Access Controller and Virtual OSS.
Join Aricent‘s Saro Velrajan (Director, Technology) and R. Ezhirpavai (Assistant VP, Technology) as they evaluate:
- Challenges in service provider networks and how SDN & NFV can solve them
- Various applications of NFV & SDN such as Cloud EPC, Virtual CPE, Virtual WLAN Access Controller and Virtual OSS
- How to define software based solutions that run on virtualized hardware
- How to implement network routing for a multi-tenant, scalable, virtualized solution
- Implications of SDN & NFV on carrier network performance
Who should attend:
- Product line managers
- Product marketing managers
- Technology consultants
- Software engineers
- Hardware engineers
- Network architects/consultants
- System engineers/architects