The 2014 Asia-Pacific Press & Analyst Summit is hosting a two day event with the top Asia-Pacific technology press in Thailand during May. This press summit provides an excellent opportunity for you to meet with key Asia-Pacific press and analysts and Service Providers in a series of scheduled briefings to discuss the latest hot topics concerning enterprise networking and telecoms in a relaxed setting.
- A series of individually scheduled press/analyst briefings over two days
- Brief 30+ key Asia-Pacific press and analysts from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand etc. An ideal environment to nurture effective vendor / media relations
- Speaker opportunities for your senior executives in debate sessions which include:
- Software-Defined Networking, Cloud Computing, Virtualisation, Transformation of the Datacenter,
- IT Security, Big Data, BYOD, Wireless Technologies and the Mobile Internet, NGNs,
- Carrier Ethernet, Telecoms Infrastructure etc.
For more information on this upcoming event, please contact Chris Spink:
Telephone: +44 (0)870 760 6464 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org