|Date:||Tuesday, April 24, 2018|
|Time:||1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT|
|Title:||Future-proof Your Data Center Networking for Big Data, Cloud, and Hyper-converged Applications|
Is your data center ready for the future? Learn about what is shaping the data center, how to cut through the noise on data center networking and listen to what you really need to build a reliable data center. This webinar will address the following topics:
- How software gives an advantage to running and managing the data center with support for DevOps, multi-cloud and hyperconverged environments.
- See what other enterprise customers are deploying to scale to the dynamic needs of the data center. See case studies from enterprises and hosted service providers.
- Achieve high performance and high satisfaction at low cost by building a network that will scale to the needs of your future data center.
- Learn about the use cases for classic 3 tier and modern leaf spine architecture and see which one will work best for your needs.
- Understand the role of networking in solutions for big data, cloud, hyperconverged applications.
- Learn how to leverage Telemetry to identify bottlenecks and address application performance.
- Leverage SDN to provision and optimize the network.
- Understand how compute, storage and networking work better together with simplified management.
- See how to avoid vendor lock-in and build a data center based on open and interoperability.
- Priya Natarajan, Sr. Director, Head of WW GTM, Lenovo
- Glen Lance, State Manager, Vintek
- Paul Parker-Johnson, Principal Analyst, ACG Research