|Date:||Tuesday, December 4, 2018|
|Time:||1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT|
|Title:||Designing Edge Computing Platforms for the Cloud Generation|
|Sponsored By:||Dell EMC | Networking|
The distinguished panel of speakers will adopt a workload-centric view of the edge computing (EC) platforms and share key considerations on enabling EC platforms that are at the intersection of traditionally disparate wireline, wireless, IT, CT and OT domains. From the challenges of delivering composite functions and service constructs over an open platform, to leveraging the full power of large community of developers, API catalogues or flexible “a la carte” licensing models, many considerations on economics, implementation and operational aspects (automation) will be shared for applications ranging from Enterprise, to IoT, to Mobile “Edge” and beyond.
- Ihab Tarazi, Chief Technology Officer, Packet
- Paul Parker Johnson, Principal Analyst, ACG Research
- Misbah Mahmoodi, Director of Product Marketing, VMware
- Mehdi Sif, Executive Advisor, Cloud & Communications Service Providers Go-to-Market, Dell EMC
Learn how you can:
- Cloud-enable Your Edge: Infuse Cloud-like agility, intelligence and flexibility into edge infrastructure with new generation edge platforms.
- Deliver Premium, Media-Rich User Experiences: Differentiate workload execution, accelerate content & service delivery with intelligent distribution & caching.
- Accelerate and automate workloads and rollouts: “Right-sized” service, function, workload instantiation & acceleration. Flexible support for centralized, distributed, decentralized modes of operation. Workload visibility and security.