|Date:||Friday, April 27, 2018|
|Time:||1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT|
|Title:||Software-Enable your Brownfield Network – Automate Multi-Vendor QoS on Routers & NAC|
Depending on the organization, as much as 95 percent of network changes are still performed manually by enterprise IT. At the same time, IT is also responsible for digitizing their business, so IT groups have become increasingly constrained by this manual burden. Additionally, enterprise networks are often made up of devices from dozens of vendors which have been deployed over many years creating what’s often called “technical debt” – complicating matters even more.
To solve these challenges, automation has become an important strategy for improving responsiveness to business needs while reducing network errors, outages and security risks. Join us as we look at a real-world use cases, including:
- A global pharmaceutical and their challenge to deploy MS OneDrive, which required a QoS policy to be deployed on over 400 routers.
- The challenge of managing multiple physical platforms that are being migrated to virtual devices.
- Address the challenge of deploying Network Access Control (NAC) on existing switches – requiring the real-time discovery of port and VLAN information from network devices.
Attendees will understand the various ways they can “software-enable” their existing network for configuration agility and compliance using Gluware.
- Jeff Gray, CEO, Co-Founder, Gluware
- Olivier Huynh Van, CTO, Co-Founder, Gluware