vExpert Briefing: Big Switch + Dell EMC Open Networking, Ideal SDN Fabric for VMware SDDCExplore More
Data Center Networking
We see applications demanding immense flexibility in network architecture. Our idea of the network is future ready, open and democratized, with standard orchestration and automation tools, a choice of networking OS, open standard hardware and merchant silicon. With our networking portfolio, Dell EMC offers investment protection, innovation velocity and business agility.
- White paper: The economic advantages of open networking and customer choice
- How Network Disaggregation Facilitates Datacenter and IT Modernization
- Analyst paper: Open Networking Continues Momentum
- White paper: 25 Gb Ethernet, the new standard for data center connectivity
- Ebook: The Path to Open Software Defined Networking
- vExpert Briefing: Big Switch + Dell EMC Open Networking, Ideal SDN Fabric for VMware SDDC
- Shelby American: Building a Manageable, High-Performance Network
- University of Kentucky Offers Academic Researcher Flexible Compute Resources
- ESG lab review: Big Switch and Dell EMC - Next generation data center networking
- How Has athenahealth Unlocked the Power of Open Networking?
- How Service Providers Use Open Networking in their Data Centers – Benefits and Challenges
Data Center Networking Spec Sheets
Open Source Networking
The open source networking consists of a fully disaggregated operating system based on open sourced design for DevOps and programmers looking to install a developer environment. The software is running a fully open, unmodified Linux distribution, which provides a common language across multiple IT layers including networking, storage and compute.
Campus and Branch Networking
Dell EMC Campus and Branch networking solutions deliver the network performance and responsiveness modern applications need for today’s highly mobile workforce.
Our solutions include 1, 2.5, 5 and 10G wired, PoE switches and OEM Aerohive and Ruckus wireless access points, controllers, analytics and Dell EMC world-class support and services.
Next Generation Access
Our Next Generation Access solutions empowers Service Providers to confidently add new profitable managed services, and reduce their time-to-revenue for these new VNF services, like managed SD-WAN. Enterprises using our Next Generation Access can achieve new competitive advantages, operational efficiencies and cost savings. The value of our solutions has been enhanced with validated testing with our leading VNF software partners, like VeloCloud and Versa.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.