Dell EMC provides service providers with an open, disaggregated set of solutions from core to edge, allowing them to remove proprietary infrastructure, decrease capex and automate operation as they deliver new services and applications to their customers. We help you continually evolve your business model and add revenue generating services, while facing stiff competition and price pressures.
Ready Solutions for Service Providers
Extreme Scale Infrastructure
By combining insights from the hyperscale market with the unique needs of service providers, Dell EMC Extreme Scale Infrastructure helps you provide business innovation faster by building the technology you need, purposely designed to your specifications. Capabilities range from validating unique configurations to designing and building rack scale infrastructure, modular data centers and customer specific solutions. See our portfolio.
We see applications demanding immense flexibility in network architecture. Our idea of the network is future ready, open and democratized, with standard orchestration and automation tools, a choice of networking OS, open standard hardware and merchant silicon. With our networking portfolio, Dell EMC offers investment protection, innovation velocity and business agility. See our portfolio.
Dell EMC News
- Dell Technologies Accelerates Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Portfolio Growth; Simplifies Path to VMware-based Clouds
- Dell Technologies Powers Up Performance and Efficiency for the Modern Data Center
- Dell Technologies Makes Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Real
- Dell EMC Accelerates Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Portfolio Growth; Simplifies Path to VMware-based Clouds
- Dell Technologies Accelerates Partner Business Growth with Broader Offerings and Increased Incentives
- Dell Technologies Announces Customer Award Winners
Dell EMC on SDxCentral
- Virtustream Makes Security Risk Management SaaS-Y With Viewtrust
- Dell’s Jeff Clarke Debuts Super-Fast, Super-Smart Storage at Dell Technologies World
- Michael Dell Says Robopocalypse Is Fake News, Future Is Software Defined
- Dell EMC, VMware Top HCI Hardware, Software Revenue Rankings
- Pivotal Software Files for IPO
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.