Dell EMC provides service providers with an open, disaggregated set of solutions from core to edge, allowing them to remove proprietary infrastructure, decrease capex and automate operation as they deliver new services and applications to their customers. We help you continually evolve your business model and add revenue generating services, while facing stiff competition and price pressures.
Ready Solutions for Service Providers
Extreme Scale Infrastructure
By combining insights from the hyperscale market with the unique needs of service providers, Dell EMC Extreme Scale Infrastructure helps you provide business innovation faster by building the technology you need, purposely designed to your specifications. Capabilities range from validating unique configurations to designing and building rack scale infrastructure, modular data centers and customer specific solutions. See our portfolio.
We see applications demanding immense flexibility in network architecture. Our idea of the network is future ready, open and democratized, with standard orchestration and automation tools, a choice of networking OS, open standard hardware and merchant silicon. With our networking portfolio, Dell EMC offers investment protection, innovation velocity and business agility. See our portfolio.
Dell EMC News
- Dell EMC Expands Open Networking to Handle Digital Transformation
- Dell EMC Rack Scale Infrastructure Accelerates Time to Value, Delivers Better TCO for Carriers and SPs
- Dell EMC powers digital transformation for Bumrungrad International Hospital to deliver personalised patient care and revolutionary treatment
- Dell EMC and IBM to Offer VMware Solutions on the IBM Cloud
- New, Integrated Dell EMC and VMware NFV Solution Accelerates Production Deployment for Service Providers
- VMware and Dell EMC Partner to Deliver First Data Protection Solution for VMware Cloud on AWS
Dell EMC on SDxCentral
- Dell EMC and Nutanix: HCI Partners or Frenemies?
- Dell EMC Ousts Nutanix from Hyperconverged Infrastructure Throne
- Dell EMC Adds Data Protection to HCI Appliances Running Microsoft Hyper-V
- Can Nutanix Maintain Market Dominance Amid HCI’s Cloudy Future?
- Dell EMC, Microsoft Win $1 Billion U.S. Air Force Deal