SDxCentral experts and industry analysts dissect the converged data center trends and how it affects computing in terms of software-defined networking (SDN), network functions virtualization (NFV), network virtualization (NV), cloud computing, the Internet of Things (IoT), and more in the converged data center analysis listed below.
- Is Cloud Storage Safe with Encryption?
- The Acquisition Strategy Behind the Cisco Hyperconverged Platform
- Nutanix HCI Shifts Attention to SDN and the Multi-Cloud
- Dell EMC Converged Infrastructure Product Strives for Simplicity
- HPE’s HCI is a Revenue Generator
- VMware Converged Storage and Government Cybersecurity
- The Advantages of HCI for MEC
- HCI or HCI Storage? Which Term to Use
- Vendors Look to HCI to Support IoT
- How Does HCI Shape the 5G Landscape?
- Eight Scenarios Where NV Overlays Make Sense
- Data Protection Is the Killer App for the Hybrid Cloud
- IT Automation Alters Cloud Economic Equation
- The Evolution of the Standard COTS Server in Modern Data Centers
- Data Center Networking Performance: New Apps Bring New Requirements
- Tracking NFV Performance in the Data Center
- HCI’s Scale-Out Architecture Can Stress the Network