The data center has changed, driven by the applications that run in it. Apps have undergone a fundamental shift from traditional, monolithic packages to a collection of microservices assembled and reassembled in a continuous development cycle using containers. The people who manage and rely on these apps have diversified too requiring a different model like DevOps. Defined by apps, driven by policy and delivered as a service/solution, Cisco offers an open, programmable and secure portfolio.
Data Center Blog Updates
- It’s no use going back to yesterday’s storage platform for tomorrow’s applications
- FlashStack from Cisco & Pure Simplifies SAP TDI
- Democratizing Data Center Storage ¡Viva la Revolución!
- Deep Dive Into HyperFlex With Technical Demos
- Solid State Speed. Cisco and Intel Publish World Record Performance for Big Data Systems
- Cisco Live Cancún: Resumen y Demos de Data Center
- 2017 New Year’s Resolutions Ideas for Data Center Pros
- Three key factors for making your VDI project a success in 2017