The data center has changed, driven by the applications that run in it. Apps have undergone a fundamental shift from traditional, monolithic packages to a collection of microservices assembled and reassembled in a continuous development cycle using containers. The people who manage and rely on these apps have diversified too requiring a different model like DevOps. Defined by apps, driven by policy and delivered as a service/solution, Cisco offers an open, programmable and secure portfolio.
Data Center Blog Updates
- A trifecta of technologies for a cloud-native Applications world: Cisco ACI – Kubernetes – Apprenda
- A Trifecta of Technologies for Cloud-Native Applications: Cisco ACI, Kubernetes, Apprenda
- Cisco Intersight – Automating Standalone Rack Servers
- Cisco ACI and Citrix NetScaler solution wins Digital Secure Perimeter Leadership award at Citrix Summit 2018
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Achieves a Clean Sweep of IT Brand Pulse Award 2018 ‘Medals’
- New VxBlock System 1000 Delivers Choice and Flexibility
- Cisco NX-OS: Manage Your Data Center Switches through Comprehensive APIs
- Demos: Manage Your Data Center Switches through Comprehensive APIs with Cisco NX-OS
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.