The data center has changed, driven by the applications that run in it. Apps have undergone a fundamental shift from traditional, monolithic packages to a collection of microservices assembled and reassembled in a continuous development cycle using containers. The people who manage and rely on these apps have diversified too requiring a different model like DevOps. Defined by apps, driven by policy and delivered as a service/solution, Cisco offers an open, programmable and secure portfolio.
Data Center Blog Updates
- Cisco Extends Storage Networking Solutions with Greater Data Protection, Increased Bandwidth and Simplified Provisioning
- IT Infrastructure at the Speed of FlashStack
- Buying New Gear? Have You Invested in Operations Management to Assure Your RoI?
- Cisco Live Cancún: Las Más Recientes Tecnologías de Data Center
- How To Deploy from Jenkins to Any Data Center or Cloud
- Dell EMC expanding ALL Flash Portfolio; New VMAX 250F with feature rich HYPERMAX OS
- .conf2016 – Beyond Machine Data. Cisco and Splunk Pave the Way for Digital Transformation
- Large multi-national security company simplifies network operations with Cisco ACI and Avi Networks solution