The data center has changed, driven by the applications that run in it. Apps have undergone a fundamental shift from traditional, monolithic packages to a collection of microservices assembled and reassembled in a continuous development cycle using containers. The people who manage and rely on these apps have diversified too requiring a different model like DevOps. Defined by apps, driven by policy and delivered as a service/solution, Cisco offers an open, programmable and secure portfolio.
Data Center Blog Updates
- Time is one of the best gifts one can receive
- Top 5 Takeaways from the London Gartner Data Center Conference 2016
- 10 ways Cisco CloudCenter simplifies AWS
- AWS or Private Cloud or both, what’s your strategy?
- Cisco and Intel on Hyperconvergence and HyperFlex
- 5 Steps to Zero Trust Data Center with Cisco Tetration Analytics
- “P” is for Performance… The new Cisco UCS S3260 has plenty of it!
- “S” is for Speed… The new Cisco UCS S3260 has plenty of it!