The data center has changed, driven by the applications that run in it. Apps have undergone a fundamental shift from traditional, monolithic packages to a collection of microservices assembled and reassembled in a continuous development cycle using containers. The people who manage and rely on these apps have diversified too requiring a different model like DevOps. Defined by apps, driven by policy and delivered as a service/solution, Cisco offers an open, programmable and secure portfolio.
Data Center Blog Updates
- Introducing Cisco HyperFlex for GPU-Accelerated VDI at NVIDIA GTC Amsterdam
- Viva Las Vegas: Doubling down on Data Center Solutions at SAP TechEd
- Cisco, Big Data, and Strata+Hadoop 2016. In a New York Minute…
- Cisco ACI Ecosystem Builds Strong Momentum with new Security, Monitoring and Orchestration Technology Partners
- Partnership and FlexPod Innovation at NetApp Insight 2016
- Let’s Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- Introducing the Cisco ACI App Center
- Deploying application tiers across both data center and cloud