The data center has changed, driven by the applications that run in it. Apps have undergone a fundamental shift from traditional, monolithic packages to a collection of microservices assembled and reassembled in a continuous development cycle using containers. The people who manage and rely on these apps have diversified too requiring a different model like DevOps. Defined by apps, driven by policy and delivered as a service/solution, Cisco offers an open, programmable and secure portfolio.
Data Center Blog Updates
- 3rd Annual Interoperability Testing: Converging on a Standard
- Cisco CloudCenter (formerly CliQr) Celebrates One-Year Anniversary of Acquisition by Cisco
- Cisco-Docker Alliance Update
- Why the Cultural Side of DevOps Matters to Networks Facing Containerization
- Is Facebook’s new storage platform performance hungry?
- Cisco HyperFlex vs. Public Cloud
- Go Fast with Cisco Hybrid Cloud
- Cisco at DockerCon – Making Container Adoption Easier