The data center has changed, driven by the applications that run in it. Apps have undergone a fundamental shift from traditional, monolithic packages to a collection of microservices assembled and reassembled in a continuous development cycle using containers. The people who manage and rely on these apps have diversified too requiring a different model like DevOps. Defined by apps, driven by policy and delivered as a service/solution, Cisco offers an open, programmable and secure portfolio.
Data Center Blog Updates
- Best of Interop ITX award wins
- Fast, Scalable and Secure Openshift Networking with Cisco ACI
- ACI loves KVM and Red Hat Virtualization
- Delivering on Our Promise with the Cisco ACI Virtual Edge
- Cisco UCS Big Data and Analytics Solutions at SAS Global Forum 2018
- Cisco Intersight – Benefits for Edge Computing and ROBO
- Deliver a High-Performance 3D Experience to Virtualized Desktops
- Cisco Innovator Award
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.