The data center has changed, driven by the applications that run in it. Apps have undergone a fundamental shift from traditional, monolithic packages to a collection of microservices assembled and reassembled in a continuous development cycle using containers. The people who manage and rely on these apps have diversified too requiring a different model like DevOps. Defined by apps, driven by policy and delivered as a service/solution, Cisco offers an open, programmable and secure portfolio.
Data Center Blog Updates
- Introducing the First Benchmark Standard for IoT
- Take your Data Center from Slow to WOAH!
- From Slow to WOAH!
- Project Starship – Starting The Journey
- What’s new with ACI Micro Segmentation
- VXLAN Innovations on the Nexus OS: Part 1 of 2
- Real-Time Optimization Ensures Workload Performance
- Our Commitment to Innovation, Choice, and Openness in Next Generation Virtual Switching – Part 2