The data center has changed, driven by the applications that run in it. Apps have undergone a fundamental shift from traditional, monolithic packages to a collection of microservices assembled and reassembled in a continuous development cycle using containers. The people who manage and rely on these apps have diversified too requiring a different model like DevOps. Defined by apps, driven by policy and delivered as a service/solution, Cisco offers an open, programmable and secure portfolio.
Data Center Blog Updates
- How Digital Transformation is Disrupting IT Service Management
- Nexus and MDS Management & Automation Made Simple!
- Vblock Systems Built on a Foundation of UCS Integrated Infrastructure
- Interop and EMC World – A double header in Vegas next week
- Bring Application Intent to Networking Containers
- The Rounds: Industry Experts discuss Data Center, Cloud and Best Practices
- Hybrid IT: It’s a Strategy Not Something You Build
- Announcement: Join the Community Party at EMCWorld!