10. Comcast Business Rolls Out an SDN Platform Named ActiveCore
SD-WAN is the first service offered on the platform. Read More.
9. Oracle’s Ellison Touts ‘Totally Automated, Self-Driving’ Database
“AWS can’t do any of this stuff,” Ellison said. Read More.
8. 7 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Huawei
Contrary to rumors, the company is not prohibited from selling equipment in the U.S. Read More.
7. Ericsson’s Rima Qureshi Will Become Verizon’s Chief Strategy Officer
She joins former Ericsson CEO Hans Vestberg, who also moved to Verizon. Read More.
6. Will Cisco or Lenovo Scoop Up NetApp to Boost Their Storage Play?
NetApp and Pure Storage are reportedly shopping themselves. Read More.
5. Juniper Networks Acquires Security Firm Cyphort
Cyphort’s CEO is a Juniper alum. Read More.
4. Nutanix CEO: Hybrid Cloud, Kubernetes Containers are the Future
Nutanix closed its first year as a public company with $767 million in revenue. Read More.
3. Cloud Provider OVH Takes on AWS, Azure, and Google in the U.S.
OVH has 1.2 million customers worldwide. Read More.
2. Dell EMC Ousts Nutanix from Hyperconverged Infrastructure Throne
IDC says Dell EMC’s share of the HCI segment grew to 29 percent in the second quarter of 2017. Read More.
1. Dell EMC, Microsoft Win $1 Billion U.S. Air Force Deal
The deal could include Microsoft Azure Stack on Dell EMC hardware in the future. Read More.