Check out our top articles of November 2017, covering the SDxCentral universe of SDN, NFV, and related topics. Rankings are based on unique visitors aggregated during the month.
10. Broadcom Trumpets Plans to Domicile to the US
9. VMware Plans to Pilot Blockchain Technology in 2018
The company aims to leverage blockchain in scenarios where a third party is needed to federate information or data. Read more.
8. Kubernetes to Power AT&T’s Next-Gen Integrated Cloud
7. Ericsson Executive Suite Spits Out Two, Welcomes One
6. Google Improves Latency 40% Within its Software-Defined Networking
New software delivers reductions in VM-to-VM latency. Read more.
5. IHS: Cisco, VMware in SD-WAN Market ‘Two-Horse Race’
The SD-WAN market is forecast to reach $3.3 billion in revenue by 2021. Read more.
4. AT&T Makes its SD-WAN ‘Dynamic’
3. Cisco Ericsson Partnerships Will Miss $1B Revenue Target for 2018
2. VMware Snaps Up SD-WAN Vendor VeloCloud
The purchase puts the company in a better position to compete with networking giant Cisco. Read More.