10. Top Players in the Container Ecosystem You Should Know
The container ecosystem has exploded over the past two years as companies take advantage of this market. Here are some key players to watch. Read More.
9. Intel Next-Gen Processors Target Networking, Data Center Workloads
The processors are designed to support cloud computing, AI, and 5G. Read More.
8. Apple Engineers Founded SnapRoute, Which Now Helps AT&T
Nick McKeown helped SnapRoute get off the ground. Read More.
7. AWS-VMware Rumor: Enterprise Data Center Software in the Works?
The two former rivals first partnered last year. Read More.
6. AT&T Reorg Puts John Donovan Over Telecom and DirecTV Biz, Report Says
AT&T Chairman and CEO Randall Stephenson will keep his CEO title and remain at the head of the firm Read More.
5. AT&T’s Stephens: More Than 40% of Network Functions Are Virtualized
AT&T credits SDN and NFV with helping it lower its costs. Read More.
4. How Customers Use VMware’s NSX (Hint: It’s Not Just a Security Use Case)
Nike used VMware Integrated OpenStack in conjunction with NSX to deploy applications in minutes. Read More.
3. AT&T Invests Up to $200M in ONAP-Focused Venture Capital Fund
Some view ONAP as “horrendously complex” to implement. Read More.
2. What Does Cisco’s Intent-Based Networking Actually Do?
Cisco stole some marketing thunder from MEF, which is taking over some of ONF’s work on intent-based networking. Read More.
1. Juniper Networks Snatches its New CTO Bikash Koley from Google
Juniper’s former CTO was the founder of the company. Read More.