10. Cisco Launches Open vRAN Initiative
India’s Reliance Jio is the only carrier involved in the Cisco group, so far. Read more.
9. Verizon Sets its Sights on a Nationwide NB-IoT Network
8. Ericsson Updates Existing Radios to 5G NR via Software
7. Juniper Names its First Contrail SD-WAN Service Provider Customer
6. Cisco Breaks its Revenue Losing Streak, Repatriates $66B in Overseas Cash
5. AT&T Data Center Assets on the Block, Report Says
Maybe Kenny Rogers was right in stating you gotta “know when to fold ’em.” Read more.
4. Verizon to Use KSI Blockchain Technology Developed for Estonia
3. AT&T Expands Network-Based SD-WAN to 150 Countries
Companies can mix and match connectivity for different site types. Read more.
2. SD-WAN Startups Head Toward the Trough of Disillusionment
The hype cycle for SD-WAN vendors has moved fast. Read more.
1. Orange Business Services Taps Cisco-Viptela for SD-WAN
It provides three ways for enterprises to use Cisco-Viptela. Read more.