10. ONF to Merge With On.Lab
9. Ericsson’s Financial Troubles Unlikely to Impact Cisco Partnership — Yet
Buying each other wouldn’t necessarily solve the companies’ problems. Read more.
8. HPE, Dell & Cisco Lead Cloud Infrastructure Sales
7. Juniper Hires Outspoken Cloud Expert Randy Bias
The ‘pets vs. cattle’ guy is now with the OpenContrail team. Read more.
6. DDoS Attack Causes Widespread Outages — Twice
The hardest-hit areas were California, the northeastern United States, and spots of western Europe. Read more.
5. AT&T Chooses VeloCloud to Deliver SD-WAN
VeloCloud also joins the AIC ecosystem. Read more.
4. 10 Most Notable Acquisitions of 2016 (So Far)
Out with market consolidation and in with market growth. Read more.
3. BT Selects Nuage’s SD-WAN for Global Reach
2. Why Google’s Network Needs Five Controllers
1. CTO Singh Becomes the Latest Exec Departing Cisco
Since the beginning of this year, several highly visible executives have announced their departures from Cisco. Read more.