10. Verizon Reveals Items on Its Virtualization Roadmap
SD-WAN has been a great icebreaker for SDN. Read more.
9. AT&T’s ECOMP & Open-O Might Step on Each Others’ Toes
It’s yet to be seen whether AT&T will integrate Open-O’s code or keep its own flavor of MANO. Read more.
8. Soderbery Departs from Cisco
The enterprise group was successful, but not growing as fast as other groups. Read more.
7. Dan Pitt Steps Down From the ONF
One of SDN’s original champions starts a new chapter. Read more.
6. VMware Is Getting Serious About Telcos & NFV
Contributions to OSM could be on the horizon. Read more.
5. Huawei Launches Commercial SDN Controller
Agile Controller 3.0 targets SD-WAN and IoT. Read more.
4. The 5 Biggest Tech Layoffs of 2016 (So Far)
Combined, these companies come close to 35,000 job cuts. Read more.
3. Changes in HPE Networking: Gillai Leaving, Arista Scaling
Saar Gillai, who led cloud and NFV efforts, plans to leave HPE at year’s end. Read more.
2. What Verizon Learned From Implementing SDN & NFV
Sometimes people and processes are the biggest hurdles to change. Read more.
1. Here’s What’s Inside Oracle’s AWS-Killing Bare Metal Cloud
Connecting the dots at Oracle OpenWorld, we peek under the hood of Larry Ellison’s newest toy. Read more.