Highlights of SDxCentral’s coverage in the last month included DockerCon16.
Follow the link above to get to our coverage — and check out our top articles of June 2016, covering the SDxCentral universe of SDN, NFV, and related topics. Rankings are based on unique visitors aggregated during the last four weeks. Enjoy.
10. Internet2 Takes a Detour From SDN
Users are temporarily back on MPLS. Read more.
9. Unhappiness with MPLS Spurs SD-WAN Adoption
These are enterprises with more than 1,000 employees. Read more.
8. Cisco Unfurls its Tetration Data Center Analytics Platform
David Goeckeler is now GM of the Networking and Security Business Group at Cisco. Read more.
7. Why Barefoot Networks Decided SDN Needs a New Chip
To evangelize the P4 language, Barefoot wanted some hardware. Read more.
6. CenturyLink Offers SD-WAN with Versa Networks Technology
It doesn’t think it will cannibalize its MPLS revenues. Read more.
5. Arista Takes a Blow in Patent Infringement Case
Judge bans Arista from importing infringing products. Read more.
4. More Changes at Cisco: Jiandani Up, Soderbery Bumped
It also looks as if the spin-in team has taken its last spin. Read more.
3. Cisco Gets Defensive About ACI Being Connected to Hardware
Cisco also wants everyone to know smaller service providers use ACI, too. Read more.
2. Jiandani & Fellow MPLS Team Members Resign from Cisco
Just when it looked like Jiandani would wield some Cisco power. Read more.
1. Sources: Microsoft Tried To Buy Docker for $4B
Deal never came to fruition but shows value of container startups. Read more.