Check out what you may have missed with our list of the top SDN and NFV articles of October 2015, based on unique visitors aggregated during the last four weeks. Enjoy.
10. AT&T Enhances ‘Network on Demand’ with Juniper, Brocade & Cisco
AT&T spells out some specific vendor contributions, including vCPEs and virtual routers. Read more.
9. VMware Shares Fall 20% on Cloud Concerns
The ‘secular shift’ of clouds and OpenStack looms. Read more.
8. NTT Picks PLUMgrid for Virtual Networking
A fresh win for PLUMgrid since its new CEO joined Read more.
7. Cavium XPliant Chip Powers Accton’s New OCP Switch
Broadcom has enjoyed a stranglehold, but Cavium’s looking to loosen its fingers. Read more.
6. What SoftBank’s Service Portal Tells Us About Tail-f & Cisco
Tail-f sticks to its multivendor roots and declares a YANG revolution. Read more.
5. Dell & EMC Reportedly Mulling a Merger
What became the biggest tech buyout ever. Read more.
4. ONOS Searches for a New Daddy
When ONOS joining the Linux Foundation was just a rumor. Read more.
3. HP Launches OpenSwitch, Yet Another Open Network OS
Arista is among the companies supporting the open source OS. Why? Read more.
2. Q&A: Charles Giancarlo on the State of SD-WAN & SDN
Former Cisco CTO offered his thoughts on SD-WAN, SDN and NFV. Read more.
1. AT&T Deploys Juniper’s Contrail Networking
AT&T is becoming more open about which vendors it’s using. Read more.