Who could have predicted the next CEO of Starbucks? Or that Oracle would announce they can beat Cisco in hardware price? After the holiday break the industry got back into the swing of innovating, teaming up and declaring war on each other. Here’s our list of the top ten SDN and NFV articles of January 2015 with the most unique visitors aggregated over the last 4 weeks.
10. SDx Trends to Watch in 2015
9. SDN & NFV Un-Predictions for 2015
8. Citrix Suddenly Restructures, Cutting 900 Jobs
7. NFV Performance Should Be a Bigger Issue
6. 7 Docker Themes for 2015
A recap of Docker stories from 2014 and a beginners guide to what’s important in Docker’s coming technology. Read more.
5. Juniper Ex-CEO Kevin Johnson Takes a Job at Starbucks
Kevin Johnson won’t be pouring venti lattes at your neighborhood mall, but he may be getting some complimentary coffee. Read more.
4. Larry Ellison: Oracle Can Beat Cisco In Data Center Core
3. Open vSwitch Crew Tackles Network Virtualization
2. 2015 SDN Predictions: Think SDN Use Cases, Controllers, and White Box
When we speak with network operators, we hear angst. What does this mean for 2015? Read more.