10. Arista Networks Ships CloudVision, Strengthening SDN Story
9. Docker Plugs Containers Into SDN
Docker Networking Gets an overhaul. Read more.
8. Through the Looking Glass: Google’s Data Center Network
7. Juniper’s Security CTO, Christofer Hoff, Leaves the Valley
Juniper loses a big name to the world outside Silicon Valley. Read more.
6. Intel Security Controller Taps VMware NSX as First Partner
5. Cisco Won’t Blacklist White Box Switches
A Cisco white box is a possibility, John Chambers says. Read more.
4. Brocade Retires ‘Vyatta’ and Other Acquired Brand Names
Brocade announced product name changes. Read more.
3. Yes, Rob Lloyd and Gary Moore Are Leaving Cisco
Updated with information on Lloyd and Moore’s separation agreements. Read more.
2. Microsoft Azure Gives SDN a Hardware Assist
At ONS 2015, Microsoft Azure described SmartNIC. Read more.
1. P4 Language Aims to Take SDN Beyond OpenFlow
Two pioneers kick off what could be the next generation of SDN. Read more.