Technology disruptions, pressure from OTTs, and heightened customer expectations are shaking up the telecommunications industry. These ever-increasing and constant pressures are motivating Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to transform the way they architect their networks and service portfolios, as they reimagine their roles in a new digital marketplace.
1. Digital Diversification: Develop and deliver market innovation that builds new revenue streams and increases shareholder value through new, compelling digital services
4. Platform Innovation: Develop flexible service-creation capacity that increases revenue and brand relevance through use-case aligned, ecosystem-enabled service platforms
5. Network Leadership: increased performance and agility that accelerate TTM and reduce OPEX through a compostable, automated network infrastructure
- Programmable infrastructure: the ability drive rapid, flexible consumption of infrastructure resources
- Automated operations: taking advantage of process automation to accelerate speed of operation and reduce operating cost burdens
- On-demand services: delivering …