10. WiFi Competitors Attack as Ruckus Waits in Limbo
9. Arista’s EOS Redesign Succeeds; it Does Not Infringe on Cisco Patents
It’s redesigned products can be imported into the U.S. Read More.
8. Facebook Aims to Unbundle Packet-Optical Networks
Facebook’s end goal is to make fast Internet available to people worldwide. Read More.
7. Juniper To Go: vMX & vSRX Become Available in AWS
6. Would HPE Acquire SimpliVity?
For just $4 billion, HPE could take on Nutanix. Read More.
5. Brocade’s For-Sale IP Division Lands Fujitsu as a Customer
The timing of the announcement is nice for Brocade’s IP networking business, which is up for sale. Read More.
4. Patel Gets $5.5M Payout to Leave Cisco
Patel was a 19-year veteran with Cisco and led the company’s engineering organization. Read More.
3. Q&A with Kelly Ahuja, the New CEO at Versa Networks
2. A Dark Horse to Buy Brocade’s IP Business: Arris
For $2.2 billion, Arris could boost CPEs while also diversifying. Read More.
1. Who Might Buy Brocade’s IP Business?
Private equity deals in tech seem to be on the rise. Read More.