10. WiFi Competitors Attack as Ruckus Waits in Limbo
Brocade’s IP networking business is up for grabs, and that’s creating uncertainty in the WiFi market. Read More.
9. Arista’s EOS Redesign Succeeds; it Does Not Infringe on Cisco Patents
It’s redesigned products can be imported into the U.S. Read More.
8. Facebook Aims to Unbundle Packet-Optical Networks
Facebook’s end goal is to make fast Internet available to people worldwide. Read More.
7. Juniper To Go: vMX & vSRX Become Available in AWS
This will give AWS customers an easy way to try out Juniper’s gear. Read More.
6. Would HPE Acquire SimpliVity?
For just $4 billion, HPE could take on Nutanix. Read More.
5. Brocade’s For-Sale IP Division Lands Fujitsu as a Customer
The timing of the announcement is nice for Brocade’s IP networking business, which is up for sale. Read More.
4. Patel Gets $5.5M Payout to Leave Cisco
Patel was a 19-year veteran with Cisco and led the company’s engineering organization. Read More.
3. Q&A with Kelly Ahuja, the New CEO at Versa Networks
The 18-year Cisco veteran talks about the huge shift in networking and the appeal of SD-WAN. Read More.
2. A Dark Horse to Buy Brocade’s IP Business: Arris
For $2.2 billion, Arris could boost CPEs while also diversifying. Read More.
1. Who Might Buy Brocade’s IP Business?
Private equity deals in tech seem to be on the rise. Read More.